I mean seriously, the title of Tanya's new photo set says it all. Throw in a pair of denim shorts, a fishnet top, jeans vest, and a pair of sneakers and you have a leggy biker babe to dream about.
Tanya Hyde has returned to grace our site and our eyes with her super sexy muscular legs and calves! This time performing a series of standing poses where she flexes her calf muscles constantly while occasionally running her hands over them....nice! :-) All this while wear a pair of white cut off jean shorts. Yummy!
That's the theme. Thanks to an inspiring piece of art done by Danyboz of Elena sitting of the edge of what looks like a Dodge Charger, I knew this was the idea that should be our next contest.
So, here's the idea....Take any of our images that we've posted, either here or any of our social media pages, and create Muscle Car Cheesecake.
1) It has to be of our models and it has to be one of our poses.
a) It can be Original (Hand-drawn art or Digital Art)
b) You can change the clothing on the model however you like, BUT she CAN'T be NUDE, at least not showing nipple or private parts. If you do want to do nudity, that's fine, but it wont be considered for the contest.
c) The pose must stay the same as the image. Obviously, changing a facial expression or hand gesture is fine.
*** Update: I've been asked about this. So, I thought I'd make a clarification. It's alright to combine two images...for example: You want the models legs from one image and her upper body from another image. That's cool, and creative. Just make sure it's of the same model, we don't want to build Frankenstein's model....OMG! That might be our next contest, "Cheesecake Classic Monsters". But I digress...
Also, PLEASE make sure you keep within your style. We aren't asking you to conform to our vision. For example, you need to give the model slightly larger hips because your drawing style of women always have big hips. That's fine, but remember we have to still be able to tell it's from whatever image or images you referenced of our models.
(Again, look all over our social media accounts or here. If you find an image and want a better version of it, message me and I'll send it to you. email@example.com)
2) The model can be posing with the Muscle Car, she can be painted on the Muscle Car (like nose cone art) she can be cleaning the wheels, or getting her skirt caught in the car door (Vintage Cheesecake Style), she can be laying across the hood of the Muscle Car like a Carl Jr Burger Ad or like Tawny Kitaen from the old Whitesnake video.
3) Muscle Car can be anything in this style of theme. Obviously, the Shelby Cobra, Dodge Charger, Gran Torino, 57 Chevy, anything from those eras: 50s, 60s, 70s....could even be a Viper, since it's a throwback to the Muscle Cars. Heck, how about a Dune Buggy or Beach Buggy, hehe Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch comes to mind....and going out into a very imaginative direction.....even a Land Speeder from Star Wars. Lets face it, that would be a vintage Muscle Car for that universe.
*** Update: Another great question and answer for clarification. Certainly what I've listed as a "Muscle Car" aren't all exactly a muscle car, however I feel they are, not in the definition of "muscle" so much, as design. These vehicles are art. They are artistic impressions, vehicles made not solely for performance but also with the idea of looks. They were very much art. I hope that clarifies things a little bit.
4) Voting.....We're doing it a little differently this time around. Myself, Max, and Iryna will be the judges, but this time so too will YOU and your friends, family, and followers get a chance to influence the final decision.
The deadline is May 15th, 2017, a solid 2 months. On May 16th, we'll open the voting to everybody. We'll make a page for the contest on our home page at Legs Emporium, and we'll create a poll, allowing everybody who visits it to vote. We'll keep it open for 2 weeks and on June 1st we'll announce the winners.
- The Prizes:
1st Place Prize - $200 green-backs! (The money will be sent via Paypal, Amazon, check, however you like.)
2nd Place Prize - $150
3rd Place Prize - $100
4th Place Prize - $50
- Deadline is May 15th, 2017
- May 16th, Voting will begin (Mentioned above)
- The art will be judged by Myself, Max and Iryna, and Social Media (Again, mentioned above)
- Well announce the winners on June 1st
- Send your images and questions here to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- You can keep the original, make prints, pajamas, tote-bags, whatever, even sell it if you like.
- We get to use the final images for our site however we feel; maybe for an ad, or just a header on a social media page, whatever.
- We will give you credit where ever and whenever we use the images.
Here's where we posted our previous Contest Artwork as well as Artwork people have submitted in the past Legs Emporium Art Page
There's some legal mumbo-jumbo that's needed to be spelled out, but I'm hoping it's not necessary. We LOVE quality art and want to do this contest to promote our love of art as well as the Artists who participate. If you enter the contest, you're doing so of your own free will. So, lets have some fun!!!
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!!
Couple of questions I didn't cover above....
1 - Can I remove your logo from the picture and put mine?
Absolutely. But whenever we re-post it, I'll find a good spot to put our logo on it, but I'll keep yours there too. I want you to get credit for it. But whenever you post it, if you can mention Legs Emporium, that would ROCK!!!
2 - How and when should I post the result in my gallery?
Whenever you feel like it. I understand you're using your time for this and it's not necessarily a good thing to be sitting on finished artwork. That time is money. So, post when you want to. But if you do before the end of the contest, could you mention the contest? You don't have to, just a thought.
Not to mention you'll probably want to post it as a way to get those social media votes for your piece. :-)
Examples....not necessarily choices. You can use these, but you don't have to. :-)
It's Elena's day once again and we've got 2 New Photo Sets featuring the Legs Goddess in 200 images of Sexy Shapely Leggy goodness! Seriously, do I need to write anything more. I'm pretty positive you've already abandoned these words and grabbed your copies of these new sets. So, I'm out of here. :-)
The title says it all. Kaylee's legs are trim and lean with wonderful shapely calf muscles. Her calves are chiseled similarly to Anastasia's. She's a great model who easily understands what we ask of her to perform, and she's fun to film. Sexy, tight, hot with beautiful legs, what more can you ask for?
GET BEHIND THE SCENES OF LEGS EMPORIUM.
Click the link below!
LATEST INSTAGRAM POSTS
Alena Chumakova Alexa Alina Alisa Anastasia Anna Annie Barbie Cheerleader Csilla Galina Titova Heather Iryna Jewel Julia Katya Kaylee Lina Liza Lolita Lulu Maria Melinda Szabo Natalya Nikolett Oksana Brygidyr Olga T Olga Viazmetinova Rina Roxie Sofia Tanya Viktoria YE YK
Akane Nigro Alena Cristine Andrea Rosu Annabelle Lee Anya Ciny Dollar Daniela Jessica Wilcox Jill Rudison Karina Laura Richey Louise Love Megan Avalon Michelle Jin Minna Pajulhati Shannon Rabon Stacy Silver Tanya Hyde